CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Rough Day

I know these are inevitable, but today was just exhausting. I tried to go this morning to file my divorce papers, but it took three times as long as it should have only to tell me I couldn't do it anyway. I got there just before noon only to have them tell me there was no time to do my papers because the entire court house closes for lunch. So, the girls and I went and walked around walmart for an hour, which was actually great because I needed a few things for dinner with friends tonight. Anyway, I get back to the clerk's office only to realize I forgot to have Jed sign one of the documents, and the most important one at that....the actual petition! So, I had to come home and have him go notarize it this afternoon. I get to do it all again tomorrow morning. Did I mention the county seat for our city is an hour away? Oh well, good ponder time and chat time with my silly girls. I love them big bunches!!!

I decided the day just HAD to get better and I was right! I got home and finished my friend's bow order and then that dear friend and her family came over for dinner. I made enchiladas and rice, which happens to be Hailey's favorite food ever. We also had a cinnamon streusle dessert that was delicious! That's really about all of my day, nothing terribly exciting today. I hope you had a great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment