CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It Might Actually be Possible

I absolutely do not enjoy packing...and therefore I procrastinate it. The good news is, I work fairly well under pressure. The other good news is, it's all just stuff. There are a few things that matter to me to take along, my dad's flag, my mom's nic nacs, and my scrapbooks. Other than that, everything else can pretty much be replaced. I'm really not taking that much. I'm taking all the girls' clothes and their favorite toys. I'm taking all my craft stuff, my clothes and my favorite wall pictures. That's really it. I'm not taking any furniture, I'm not taking much kitchen stuff, and I'm not taking anything that can possibly be lived without. It is actually kind of cleansing. There are SO many times I have moved where I have boxes and boxes and boxes of useless, meaningless stuff.

I packed several more boxes today, mostly my books and scrapbooks, some clothes and I got my dining room table sold, which was a relief. I am realizing more and more that I have a lot left that I need to do, but there is time and it will get done. If it doesn't, then it doesn't....no worries. We can't take it with us anyway.

1 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Packing is definitely icky. And the feeling that you just moved a bunch of junk across the country is also icky. I've only lived here a year and the amount I've given to Goodwill already sickens me! :) Good luck!

Post a Comment