CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Onward and Upward

This has been a jam packed weekend! Thursday I left Killeen and went down to San Antonio for my cousin Elizabeth's graduations from BMT for the United States Air Force. I am so proud of her! I feel truly blessed to have been able to be there, the graduation ceremony was really neat (WAY cooler than the Army one)...they did all their parade stuff and there was even a fly over. Very cool!

Then I went home Saturday and packed up the trailer with the help of some wonderful friends. Pretty much everything I own is now contained in a 5x8 pull behind trailer. It is jam packed and there are a few overflow things in the car, but we got pretty much everything. Then Sunday morning I went to church and when grandpa got back from going to church with Elizabeth, we loaded up the kids to head up the road. We drove about 5 hours today and went almost 300 miles I think. Traveling is definitely more difficult and takes a lot longer with three little ones in tow, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I am eternally grateful to be starting my new life with everything that REALLY matters to me....Hailey, Alyssa and Kimber. The rest is just fluff when it all comes down to it. They are my life and I am so proud of them. I am grateful for the strength that Heavenly Father continues to bless me with even when I think I can't do it anymore. I know He lives and loves me and with that knowledge alone I can get through anything life may throw my way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment