CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bitter Sweet

My marriage will officially be over in 53 days. This is bitter sweet to me....It is hard to realize that I am human and have failed at something I wanted so badly in my life. However, I know that it will be a new beginning and that my Heavenly Father is watching out for me and has many blessings in store. I am anxious to see what lies ahead, and full of faith that I will be led down the roads and paths He wants me to take to become a better person.

I love my Savior. I KNOW He lives! I KNOW He loves me! I KNOW He died for me and I know He will carry me through whatever lies ahead. He lives to calm my troubled heart, He lives all blessings to impart.



1 comments:

Terin said...

I am loving these last few posts. You are an exemplary woman Steffani. you said you cry for what your girls are losing but I honestly see it as what they are gaining. That is what I would tell my sister. I know they will thank you for giving them a better life. You chose a better life for not only you, but them. Remember that. I guarantee they feel the pain within the marriage and will feel the relief this divorce will bring. I hope this isn't too personal. You can feel bad for your girls for any other reasons, just don't feel bad you are giving them a better life. Remember, you are! You are a wonderful mother and I know Heavenly Father is so proud of you!!!! I know I am. Hang in there!

Post a Comment