CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last Week

Well, I'm down to seven days left in Texas. It is SO crazy and seems to be going way faster than I can get ready for and yet so slowly I want to scream! There is SO much to do this week, but it will be good and fun, especially since I get to see family that I haven't seen for a very long time! Here's what my week looks like:

Monday - make a gazillion bows, some for an awesome customer and the rest to stock my stores before I leave.
Tuesday - my grandparents are coming to see where we are with packing and what still needs done, etc.
Wednesday - Parenting Class required by the state and FINISH the packing!!!
Thursday - go down to San Antonio for my cousin's graduation from Air Force Basic. I'm REALLY proud of you Elizabeth!
Friday - graduation day and hanging out with family.
Saturday - Drive back to Hood and pack the trailer.
Sunday - church and then head off to Ohio.

WOW! I'm tired just thinking about it. But I know I will have help and the strength I get from Heavenly Father has been immeasurable. I'm so grateful for Him and the role he plays in my life. I couldn't do it with Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment